Not me, no thanks. But I think it's still fun to show that you are part of a group and maybe even single out the bride and that weekend I will also be the birthday girl.
Instead of the veil, this french pouf would look cute on top of whatever I'm wearing.
For my girls, I can see them rocking these cute heart sequins pins/hair clips.



10 comments:
I was JUST talking about this TWICE with two different groups of friends. I don't want any of that stuff either! Something small and pretty, not gaudy and overdone. :)
FUN. That pouf is so pretty!
I love the ban.do heart clips! :)
Ha! I love the cheese...But I am also definitely down to wear those hearts!! :P
I'm so with you. We got the cheese out of the way with my first girlfriend who got married (per request). I'd much rather take your route. Can't wait to see what you end up with. The french pouf is divine!
Ugh, I love it. So true. I'm not even engaged, but I already have a strict no fake penis (or real for that matter) ANYTHING at my bachelorette.
Love love love!!
you are a class act. i hate the cheese of it too. yup, i do.
but you will have to play some silly games -- at least in the hotel room!
HOLD IT RIGHT THERE. Where do the penis-shaped straws (etc) fit into this picture???
I told my sisters the same, NO gettup. I hate everything about that.
Post a Comment