Sunday, April 3, 2011

Alameda

It was a family affair today at the Alameda Point antique show. It is the largest antique show in Northern California and some dealer come all the way from southern California to sell their wares here. It is the perfect spot to get things for my wedding.

And, the haul:

You could say we put a dent in our brown bottle collection for the wedding. (!!!)  We need about 72 total and this helped big time. We are going to have two groups of three on each table. Our tables are rectangle so it should work out nicely.

Champagne bucket. Always wanted one, never had one until now. 

Little brown glass mister, to go with my brass one. I guess I was in the brown glass mode when I snatched up this little guy. 

And some loot from the thrift store. Cute pot holder, Hers pillowcase and some Anthro-esque napkins with pom poms. Nothing like a killer thrifting haul to make you feel creative again.

10 comments:

Summer Athena said...

you have the best eye, i swear. when i am out there, will you take me to some of your fave spots? ;)

Morgan said...

AWESOME! Love what you got.. nice work!

Nicole Marie said...

oh my gosh i love a champagne bucket!!

Raquel said...

I can't remember if I told you but West Elm has some brown/amber bottles/vases

http://www.westelm.com/products/vitro-glass-bud-vases-a913/?pkey=cdecorative-vases

http://www.westelm.com/products/spanish-glass-wine-bottle-vases-a910/?pkey=cdecorative-vases

Anonymous said...

Such fab things!

Jaime @ laviejaime said...

Great finds!! i Love the Hers pillowcase :)

Lindsey said...

Great finds! I'm looking forward to hitting the flea market down here in Long Beach over my Spring Break.

Kirsten said...

MMMmmm already full with a bottle of J :)

Kelly said...

You made out like a bandit! Such great finds. I wish I were lucky like you when I go to things like that.

Jackie said...

Sa-weet haul girl! I hope you had a cart to push those around in all day-must have been heavy!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...