Monday, April 11, 2011

Catnip: A Love Story

Poor Cleo hasn't had a healthy potted catnip in many months. 
While we were out buying plants this weekend, I thought of her. 

This smells funny...

...a little bit can't hurt. Everyone's doing it.

It feels so, so good but I think I should lay off this stuff.

OK, one last hit.

Sober as a judge. What happened???

15 comments:

Jackie said...

Bahahahaa! Our cat Mookie goes crazy for his catnip too. Looks like Cleo got a little overzealous with hers!

Nicole Marie said...

hahah love it

Anonymous said...

hahahahahahaha

bat said...

Pic #2 = drug face

Michelle {lovely little things} said...

Hahaha, my cat is the same way - OBSESSED!

Rosita said...

omg you just made my night....hahahaha

Unknown said...

ahahahahhaa the last shot is amazing.

k said...

HAHA i love the last one :)

Lindsey said...

OMG. Those pictures are hilarious. I love her face in that second photo.

Melissa said...

I. LOVE. THIS. omg haha! I should get PeeWee some!

Lindsay said...

bahahahha. Cats on catnip is seriously the best entertainment.

Erin said...

This is so the key to my heart. My cats go wild around catnip. :-)

Morgan said...

Gussie doesn't like cat nip??? He's crazy.

Bridget said...

haha this is so cute.

Lyndsy said...

Ha! Oh silly kitty!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...