Sunday, August 29, 2010

Ashley's Shower Part 2

Let's continue where we left off. More pictures from a sweet bridal shower.

Mint water and other drinks in our horse trough. 

Just some of the spread. 
Hard to take pictures of everything when it's in full swing.

Sunscreen station! Gotta prevent those sunburns.

Mimosas and game playing.

Finally! A shot of the beautiful bride-to-be.

"I feel like I'm at Burke Williams"

Best friends since high school. Love you girls!

15 comments:

nicole said...

I love your shower ideas! I'm throwing one for my friend next month, I might borrow some ideas!!! love the sunscreen on ice;))

Rosita said...

amazing! everything looks great. you are the best party planner. you gals look so pretty :)

the southern hostess said...

What an amazing party! You did such a good job. The mint water is my favorite.

paula said...

wow. it all looks quite gorgeous and fun!

Lindsay said...

A sunscreen station!! Die..What a great touch!

Jackie said...

Sunscreen station?!? You are one smart cookie. And I am dying over your horse trough drink station. Brilliant.

bananas. said...

it all looks so great!!!

the mint water bottles idea is genius! and i love the horse trough cooler.

btw the rockstar nails last 4-6 weeks. so worth it!

Brigitte said...

Loved Holly! You did such a beautiful job!! :)

Denise said...

Wonderful shower, Holly. All the special touches made it so perfect! You rock! :)

Denise said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Leslie said...

It was so fun to see everyone on Saturday. And everything turned out perfectly! Great job!

Punctuation Mark said...

love that you thought of everything... event he SPF and the water!

Collins @ Life. Mostly Sweet. said...

wow i need you to throw a party for me! beautiful

Nicole Marie said...

look at you little amazing party planner!! such agreat ideas!!! love the water!!

Summer Athena said...

girl, you amaze me all of the time! I love it all, esp the water!

x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...