I had an amazing time at the Eat Real food {truck} festival this weekend.
It focuses on fast, healthy, sustainable and organic practices when it comes to food and drink.
Let's start things off with a falafel sammy.
Big red balloon marking the Beer Shed.
Really excited for tacos!
Oh, hey. This sort of grossed me out a tad.
Oops, running low. Better grab my drink tickets.
Believe it or not, he was eating a Apricot Lavender popsicle.
Sticky lil fist!
Zilla dog.
The best part of this festival is that all the eats are $5 and less.







10 comments:
That pig? Yikes.
Everything else. YUM.
Yum!! Besides the pig...lol. The apricot lavender popsicle sounds so refreshing!
That falafel, popsicle and your sunglasses look so good!
My brother-in-law and his kids were there last weekend too. They had a great time!
Awww... Poor piggy.
i'm so friggen bummed that i missed that :(
oh well...there will be more.
ps. i heard the food was amazeballs.
so fun!!! i wanted to go to the sf one so bad but i forgot all about it!!
that poor piggy
ok. not the first dead piggy i have seen...
those tacos look DELISH!
That pig picture is totally depressing. They had a fest down here in the OC too, and I am so bummed I missed it because I really wanted to hit up that Dogzilla truck. Looks like you had a blast.
A food truck fest? Sounds amazing!
Post a Comment