Sunday, June 13, 2010

Weekend Scenes

Weekend flowers. My first time seeing drumstick 
at the farmer's market! 
I quickly snapped these shots before meeting 
Sweetie Pie Jackie for lunch.

The romper search is over! I picked up this simple one at Target.

I assembled these fruit skewers for a party. 
They were a huge hit, especially amongst the kids.

Galvanized horse trough turned adult pool. It reached the mid 90s this weekend and Jon and I didn't know what to do with ourselves, so we picked up this baby at the feed store, 
filled er up and climbed in! 
It is really huge and we will use it to plant bamboo 
in after the urge to "swim" in it subsides.

Noshed on some popsicles I made from strawberries, blueberries and yogurt. 
Recipe in this month's Everyday Food.

21 comments:

Rosita said...

where do i even start?! YOU LOOK SO CUTE! That romper is adorable. I've never seen drum sticks, lol they are awesome! and i want a popsicle :D haha

Rosita said...

where do i even start?! YOU LOOK SO CUTE! That romper is adorable. I've never seen drum sticks, lol they are awesome! and i want a popsicle :D haha

Rosita said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rosita said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

um adore those little flowers.
and target has the best clothes. for sure.

Logan said...

Whoa, you look SUPER cute in that romper, those fruit kabobs look delish and I wish I could've soaked in that trough over weekend.

Mikaela said...

every picture is sooo cute!

Lora said...

where did you find your popsicle sticks? I saw this recipe!! yum!

Lindsey said...

I agree. You look absolutely adorable. Considering how hot it gets here in the inland OC, I just might have to get a romper myself. And I love the idea of using the horse trough for planting bamboo.

Morgan said...

I just got Everyday Food and was going to try and make those popsicles! You did great! I'm going to try soon. :)

Whatever Dee-Dee wants said...

Such a cute romper!

Summer Athena said...

first of all this is by far my fave post! hahah! our flower! yay.

you look incredible in your romper, darlin!

Jaime @ laviejaime said...

LOVING those flowers- how gorgeous!
Cute romper and delish home-made popsicles! What a great weekend :)

Jackie said...

Love billy buttons! Always on the lookout for them around these parts but I never see them. You toally rock that romper too. Was that what you wore to the coworker party? Cute. And, um, is that a Missoni towel on your makeshift pool? Super jeals.

Nicole Marie said...

oh my gosh did you both ft in there??? i'm totally buying one... for the 2 days it'll be hot in san francisco again haha

Leslee said...

this post is beyond yummie! Cute romper. You had me salivating with the skewers but i totally drooled with the popsicles.

Kirsten said...

LOVE the flowers.

Hello Lindello said...

cute romper! I've been looking for one for summer. looks like a great weekend.

nicole said...

cute romper!!

Michelle {lovely little things} said...

Love the flowers!! So fun + flirty + bright!

Lyndsy said...

Those popsicles look so good! The romper is darling on you and love those billy ball flowers! So fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...