Thursday, August 19, 2010

Pizza babies

What are pizza babies? Ah, good question. They are simply the offspring of personal pan pizzas. These are even more personal. I got the idea and recipe from this month's Everyday Food magazine. Which, by the way, if you haven't checked out this magazine, do yourself a favor and pick up an issue. Just since getting it on Saturday I have already made two things out of it. Getting sidetracked...back to pizza babies.

You make them in muffin tins with everything you normally
use on a pizza, just scaled down.

Highly recommend!

19 comments:

Michelle {lovely little things} said...

Messy goodness!

Lindsey said...

OMG! I made the same thing about two months ago and took pictures, but I forgot to blog about it. Honestly, aren't they just the easiest things to make. I think I got my recipe from Rachael Ray. SO good!

Jaime @ laviejaime said...

SUCH a good idea!

Raquel said...

No good! I'd eat like 10 since they're so small and cute!

Lyndsy said...

um yum! again thank you for all the recipe ideas! these look incredible!

Jon said...

Cute fings

Morgan said...

Love that magazines! I've been wanting to try these... now I will!
Also want to make the oatmeal cookies from it. :)

layersofmeaning said...

I need to STOP coming to your blog! I'm pregnant you know? I want to eat everything you cook!

Collins @ Life. Mostly Sweet. said...

my roomie cooks from that magazine all the time. it's great!

Anonymous said...

UM yes yes yes.

Denise said...

Hey, I like that plate. Where did you get it? (pizza babies, good too)

Leslie said...

.yum.yum.

Nicole Marie said...

ohh my gosh such a good idea!!!

grace said...

i made those before with layers of pillsbury biscuits..mmm

Summer Athena said...

ahhh yes. everyday food is the only way I can handle Rachel Ray. yup, i said it.

mina said...

Alex would love these. Thanks for the recipe!

Sarah from 20somethingcupcakes said...

These look amazing! So many good uses for muffin tins...have you tried doing eggs or egg whites, cheese, chopped veggies, etc. - little egg cupcakes? Delish!

Jackie said...

Those look so good. I love cute food ;)

Anonymous said...

Ummm... pizza babies look like the best thing ever. Also, I totally agree about Everyday Food. I have the cookbook and it is so great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...