Monday, January 30, 2012
Be sure to wear some flowers in your hair
I finally framed one of my Christmas presents from Jon. It shows all the little neighborhoods of the city. I definitely used to feel like I missed out by never living in SF, but the more I visit the more I love it from afar. I go there for work all the time and we have friends that live there, but I really am the kinda girl that just wants to go to a Target and pull into a nice big parking lot. But their restaurants will keep me coming back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Love it! Great colors and sentiment!
That is an awesome picture! Love it :)
Cool poster. Don't worry, you really didn't miss out on much. Oh, except a whole lot of COLD weather!! The coldest winter I ever spent, etc etc. ;)
That is such a cool print!! I would love something like that for Seattle!
I really like the idea of having meaningful artwork in my home. This print is great! We're actually visiting San Francisco next month for our ONE YEAR anniversary :) I'm excited.
Also, I just recently purchased a vintage map (replica) of NYC online. I'm hoping I really like it once it gets here and look forward to hanging it up in our home. (We honeymooned in NYC)
how that posters is AWESOME!!! what a fantastic hubby you have. whereever did he find it?
That is awesome. Jon knows how to pick good gifts!
Post a Comment