Monday, April 23, 2012

What I Wore: Weekend Lunch

Most of the time it's easiest to just throw on some unzipped jeans with a Bella band and any old top, but when you have a lunch date you should put in a little effort. I met up with my girl Jackie this weekend for lunch and a little shopping and this what I wore.

Top from F21, Belt from Kohls, Skirt from Target and Sandals from Steve Madden.

Me and cutie pie, Jackie.

16 comments:

nicole said...

holly you look great!!!! I love the stripes:))

Anonymous said...

ahhhhhhh your the CUTEST ever!!!!!!!

erica said...

What a super cute outfit! xo

Nikki Sanchez said...

Lookin good mama!!! Love the skirt! :)

Carrie said...

You are the cutest! And CONGRATS to you! I haven't been able to get situated to do my comments! So happy for you and Jon, Holly! Best wishes :)

poptartyogini said...

What a great outfit. Super creative with stuff you already had. I'm impressed!!

Erin said...

Cutest pregnant lady EVAR

Jackie said...

Again-you looked so good, and I had such a good time seeing you! I'm sending my peeps over here tmrw to see your outfit details.

Michelle said...

cute outfit!

navy and orange said...

love the stripes! the perfect baby bump accessory!

xoxo navy & orange

henning love said...

you and jackie are darling together! i love both of your outfits! that bump is so precious

Rosita said...

omg the hand on the bump!!!!!!!!!!! i love you!!! :)

Unknown said...

Yay for baby bump! You look adorable ;)

Morgan said...

GAH!!!! You are adorbs! So damn cute!!!!

cindy said...

Look at you and your little bump!!! :)

layersofmeaning said...

Ahhh! I'm just seeing that you are pregnant, congrats Holly! Wishing you a safe + healthy pregnancy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...