One week from today we will find out if we are having a little boy or girl! I have bought two baby things so far, one is for a girl (I just couldn't resist!) and the other is gender neutral. I can't wait to shop for this little one. So far, I have spent a lot of time browsing all the cute stuff on Winter Water Factory and BlaBla.
Friday, April 27, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
My best friend had a baby girl a few months ago so I'm always looking for stuff to buy her. Lil bebs are so cute!
I bet you are just bursting with excitement! You must let us know!!
I can't wait for the reveal. Baby stuff is so tiny and cute. From the pics above he or she is going to have some stylish stuff. Hope the weekend isn't too agonizing of a wait!!
Wow, that's so soon!
Woot!
BlaBla has to be my favorite kids brand ever. :)
all this stuff is SO CUTE!! cannot wait to hear the news!!!!
I say GIRL! :)
Post a Comment