Guess who is about to turn the big 3-0? No, not me! I'm merely 28. :) My better half is about to celebrate this epic milestone. We are having a little taco party at our house and I put together this inspiration board to help me focus on the theme so it doesn't turn into a tacky Cinco de Mayo party.
I aim for lots of fresh bright colors in Mexican sodas, El Pato cans and crepe paper flowers. We will of course have some papel picado banners around the patio to define the party space. Limes will be plentiful, doubling as decor and additions to beer. We will have a full taco bar, guac and chips, sangria and Jon's home brewed beer. Am I missing anything?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
how fun!!! what a great party idea! My fiance is turning 30 in a few months and i need to start getting the juices flowing on party ideas!!
It sounds like it's going to be amazing!!! Can't wait to see how everything turns out. Love the taco bar idea. Yum! xx
oh i know it's going to be so fun and everything will be delicious ! can't wait to see pictures!
This sounds awesome. Not sure if you are buying or making flowers, but I used this tutorial once and it was super easy!
http://www.danamadeit.com/2008/07/tutorial-wallflowers.html
Maybe a pinata? hahah ... A taco bar sounds like a great idea. I'll probably steal it at some point. Happy birthday to Jon!
a girl in my office had a pinata made of her bf. it was kinda amazing.
cannot wait to see pics! felize cumpleonos Jon (i think thats right?)
I'm so excited for all the Jarritos. The lime flavors will all gone!
this looks like so much fun!!! what a fabulous inspiration board!
How fun! You'll have to do a post on how the party turned out!
Now that will be a fun 30th!!
Post a Comment