Hahahaha I love the reunion pic! :P
that baby cookin in there says thanks!
Man, those pics make me want to go on a wild bender. No alcohol is def one of the harder parts of pregnancy ;)
PS-I can't believe you only have 6 months to go! How can Sept. be so soon??
this is so exciting!!! so worth the temporary pause on seasonal beverages!
Haha, great post!!
hahaha love it!
hahahaha this post is awesome. but your body and babe are going to be so happy you're taking this break ;)
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Hahahaha I love the reunion pic! :P
that baby cookin in there says thanks!
Man, those pics make me want to go on a wild bender. No alcohol is def one of the harder parts of pregnancy ;)
PS-I can't believe you only have 6 months to go! How can Sept. be so soon??
this is so exciting!!! so worth the temporary pause on seasonal beverages!
Haha, great post!!
hahaha love it!
hahahaha this post is awesome. but your body and babe are going to be so happy you're taking this break ;)
Post a Comment