Stepping a little bit out of my comfort zone with these polka dot shorts from H&M. At first Jon approved and then the more I talked to him he said, "you know, they're girl clothes" Meaning, dressing for girls. AKA
Man Repeller. Ah, can't win them all.
10 comments:
i love them! girly, you have the best legs ever. show them off!
I LOVE THEM! Wear them lots and lots this summer!
Props to you for pulling them off! They look awesome on you! Sometimes men just don't get it.
Love it! I saw similar shorts by free people, but I don't have the legs for them!
And I miss the Winr festivals! I always say I'm going to come up or the Lafayette one.. Toany memories I barely remember!
haha definitely girls clothes. but come on they're soo cute!
You know, sometimes men just don't know what they're talking about. If he's repelled by those, then tough luck for him because they're super cute. You can balance it out by wearing them while you're drinking beer and smashing cans against your head or something ;-)
Rare is the woman who can pull off a polka dot short, but lady, you pull it off!
i agree with erin you def pull that off!
Puh-leeze! At least he can eye those cute legs of yours in them.
Cute shorts! Men need to learn more about the girly stuffs.
Buy WoW Account
Post a Comment