We had a housewarming BBQ on Saturday and I was so incredibly bummed when it started raining. There goes the cute sundress and wedges I had planned. I threw on some warm clothes and then shortly after checked the mail. I was thrilled to see the pouf that Maegan had made for me arrived! It is beautiful in person and she really is the DIY queen. I was so happy to pin it on my jacket to make my outfit more cheerful. Thanks Maegan!
Shots from our friends citrus filled backyard, after the rain passed.

I h



18 comments:
oh hey, awesome jean jacket! such a great purchase! you're outfit is adorable and i love the pouf! :)
you = cute
cute pouf and braid!
Lovin the outfit and your super cute pony! What is up with this weather?!? So over it.
omg YAY I love it on you!!! ...and your hair looks adorable!
Super cute! Hope you had a great party...then again you mentioned shots so I think I already know the answer ;)
I'm your newest follower!
ah the pouf is perfection! i'm totally jealous of your pony pretty girl!
Such a cute outfit!!! And cute blog in general! I love your style. I'll be following from now on! :)
~Star
Star Hughes Living
i love that you rock the jean jacket!! and your pony is soo cute
Adorable! Just like you!
Cute! Are those toms?
i have that jean jacket and i'm obsessed!
I looove that outfit!
Adorbs. The pouf is a perfect compliment!
really cute! love the pouf and the light denim!
Love the jacket/pouf combo - you look so pretty!
cute hair! and cute pouf!
I'm going to copy this exact out next time I go out. So cute!
Post a Comment