Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Some wedding tidbits

I had this sweet lil hoop made for me by a.e. wilder to display somewhere at our wedding. Maybe the guestbook table? Who knows. I had one made for my maid of honor Ashley, for her bridal shower last year and it turned out so cute I knew I wanted one of my own.

With all the super creative and different ideas out there for wedding 'guestbooks' I decided to put things in reverse and be different by actually choosing the traditional guestbook! Ha, how about that? I chose this gold metallic dreamy one from Jenni Bick. It made Oprah's Favorite Things list years back so you know it must be good.

Here we have some vintage playing cards to use as table numbers. I will most likely stick them in one of the flower arrangements on the tables. And the too cute for words heart stickers in light pink and kraft paper brown are for envelope closures for our invites. It's the little details!

12 comments:

L!$@ said...

Love it all. Great choices. I can't wait to plan my own wedding one day and having everything with a personal touch :D

Summer Athena said...

honey, everything you choose is fabulous. i have a hoop from a.e. wilder too! from a gf - it reads - love. ;)

i think the vintage cards are to die for and i can totally see some sort of DIY with them after the wedding.

Morgan said...

Love it all!! Can't wait to see it come together!!

Holly said...

I love your cute details :)

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

I love it all! So cute!

k said...

I love the vintage cards as table numbers, so cute!

Anonymous said...

man I cant WAIT for your wedding!

Michelle Porth said...

I just gave your blog the Versatile Award and the Blog on Fire Award. :)
Check it out here:
http://aredenvelope.blogspot.com/2011/05/blog-recognition.html

ash said...

loves it all!!! LOVE THE HEART STICKERS
AND i was going to get you a lil hoop!!!!
on to find something different!

Lyndsy said...

such cute details! love the vintage playing cards!

Kirsten said...

Hahahaha, we are totally going to pick up our "guest book" this weekend. A full sized wine barrel, we are going to turn it into a cocktail table for the backyard.

Unknown said...

I love the vintage playing cards ...how adorable.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...