Sunday, January 9, 2011

Weekend Floral


Bells of Ireland from the farmer's market this weekend. And the first time using my frog! Wow, those things are magic. I don't think I will make another floral arrangement without one. It makes lesser stems go a long way because they can stand straight up and you don't have to cut off most of the stems to make them appear fuller.

This weekend was pretty low key, other than the fact that I bought my wedding dress! I almost cried while I was in it and then I felt sick after I bought it because I thought I made the wrong decision. Tell me this is somewhat normal?

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

"this weekend was low key other than I bought my dress" ummmmmmm YAY!!! that is amazing my dear!

I have not been engaged, but what i hear from all my friends and my sister in law is that there is major shopping remorse, but it goes away.

Unknown said...

sounds exactly what i hear its like to buy a wedding dress... im sure its amazing and you'll soon realise it was the perfect purchase!
now for the wedding to hurry up so i can see some photos :P
xx

Morgan said...

I want a frog!!! So cool!

Lindsay said...

Omg the dress!!!!! Ahhh I can't wait to see what you picked. Ps I'm now a frog believer!

nicole said...

i wan to try this!!! congrats on the dress... i think what you were feeling was totally normal!!! i'm curious where you went, i haven't even started looking yet!!!

DrayaAnn said...

yay for your dress!!!! and yes i felt that same way too. but the tears are what make you know it's the right one for you! i'm so excited for you!
And i'm way jealous that you can go to the farmers market right now. I'm so living in the wrong place. It's cold and suppose to snow tonight. Fun....eh.

Anonymous said...

So simple and pretty! I've never heard of the frog, but I'm pretty hopeless with flora, so anything that make life easier is a good thing.

Jackie said...

the flowers looks gorgeous and the frog adds such a cool dimension underneath the water! Look at you, you little florist you! Best be emailing me some wedding dress deets too girl.

Kirsten said...

Where did you find it! So exciting!!!!!

Unknown said...

ummmmm I need that frog. wow. rad.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...