Doing my best to pretend I don't feel like crap. Same dress as the other night and my new shoes that I took off after this photo because they hurt. At this point I am really contemplating not going out at all.
On BART heading to SF.
We all had dinner reservations at famous Tapas restaurant Cha Cha Cha in the mission. Maybe it was because of NYE, but I thought it was just OK. And they make the worst bloody mary on earth.
Now there's a BM. We went to The Phoenix after dinner for drinks and to hunker down until the countdown. And got the best booth in the bar. No standing around a crowded bar all night for us.
We left the city shortly after the countdown to get my sick butt home. But still didn't get in bed until 2am. Ouch, I haven't seen that time in awhile. I am paying for it today, but I had to ring in our 'wedding year' right!







10 comments:
Happy wedding year. I don't know about you but all I could think about last night was next year I would be married!
coulda fooled me, you look presh! love you! yay 2011! Wedding year!!!!!! xoxo
hope your feeling better! i wish we wouldve done something like that..we went to the bonanza at ft mason and so.not.worth it. and then ruining my gorg hair waiting in the rain for the bathroom...ugh.
glad you were able to feel well enough to ring in 2011 :) love the red shoes with the grey! Happy new year!
Looks like you had a fun NYE, minus the sickness. Hope you're feeling better!
you are beautiful!! sounds like a wonderful time {minus the being ill part of course!}.
happy new year! xx
love your outfit! sorry you were sick but at least you made it out! i laid on the couch, but i wasn't sick hehe
getting sick over the holidays can be the worst. good for you for sucking it up and getting out there! you were miles ahead of me. i had a shower at 9:30 and thought i'd lay down for 10 minutes afterward before going out...and woke up at 10am the next day. that's really effective.
oy
Happy New Year!!
xo,
Carrie
I actually headed down to LA to Dolly Couture because I wanted a short one. Clarrisas is Aunt Kathy and Aunt Denise's store!
Happy New Year Friend! I am sorry you were ill but you looked adorable! Cheers to your exciting year ahead! XOXO
Post a Comment