Thursday, September 9, 2010

As of late.

I have been crushing hard for yarrow. I have yellow, orange and red at home but the orange and red lost their pigment. Boo. I am also giddy for planting the 120 ranunculus bulbs we picked up at Costco recently.

I am seriously considering pickling our zucchini. Doesn't seem too hard, I have plenty of Mason jars and they look so pretty. Only thing-Jon won't kiss me after I eat a pickle.

While summer is not over yet (first day of fall is September 23, hey-oh) I caved and got this Pottery Barn candle holder. It is warm and fall-like, no doubt about it.

Gearing up for a bachelorette weekend in Tahoe!

11 comments:

Anna said...

I spent the summer in Tahoe...and I miss it :) I hope your ranunculus does well, it is such an adorable flower!

Morgan said...

Hooray for fall! I'm about to bust out my fall decor and I couldn't be happier. :)

Jaime @ laviejaime said...

Those flowers are so beautiful! Gorgeous photo. Tahoe will be so fun!

Nicole Marie said...

i've never been to tahoe in the summer!

Draya Ann said...

I love that candle holder.
Tahoe sounds so cool...have fun!

Lyndsy said...

Those flowers are so pretty! Love the colors! Have fun in Tahoe!

Lindsay said...

Ohh I've always wanted to go to Tahoe! Have fun!!

ps...thought of you and your tomatoes when I saw this

http://becauseimaddicted.net/2010/09/recipe-tomato-tarte-tatin.html

Summer Athena said...

have fun in Tahoe, beautiful!

Collins @ Life. Mostly Sweet. said...

they all sound lovely. thanks for introducing me to yarrow, it's beautiful! and i definitely think you should pickle some zucchini. have you pickled before? i haven't tried it yet but plan to with my cucumbers out of next summer's garden. :)

Punctuation Mark said...

i've always wanted to go to tahoe and never been able to do it... have a great weekend!

Arushi Khosla said...

Wow, tahoe looks amazing! I wish I could go :(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...