Sunday, March 28, 2010

New York Roundup: Dining & Drinking

Eating and drinking my way through Manhattan was a success. Here are a few of my favorite spots.

{The soju slushie, pork buns and chilled spicy noodles were amazing at Momofuku}

{Croque Monsier at Pastis}

{Beer, wine and cupcakes at Sweet Revenge}

{Pinot and fries at The Standard}

{Best overall dining experience at Buddakan
Where SATC movie rehearsal dinner took place!}

10 comments:

K said...

No pear beer at Sweet Revenge? You missed out!

Morgan said...

All looks amazing! I definitely want to try Sweet Revenge next time I'm in the city!

Anonymous said...

Oh wow! I love, love, LOVE Manhattan! So jealous!

Anonymous said...

biddakhan is one of my fav nyc rspots. the food is amazing!

Unknown said...

oooh, very fabulous!

Anonymous said...

Those pork buns look ridiculously good...

Summer Athena said...

i need to get back to momo! so glad you had a blast!

Raquel said...

Been dying to go to Sweet Revenge. On my To Eat list for next trip! :)

Lyndsy said...

I am so keeping this post in mind next time I venture to NYC. All of the places you went look incredible!

Lindsey said...

Thanks for posting! Hopefully the next time I go to New York City again will be before another DC trip with my middle school students so that I can actually try a few of these places out. Everything looks scrumptious!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...