Monday, August 20, 2012
since we can't just call him "baby"
That's right, we are naming him Jonas! We are in love with this name and our little boy who we already have been referring to as Jonas. His middle name is Pieter, after my grandpa. Pieter is the Dutch spelling of Peter and is pronounced the same way. Pieter is also my brother's middle name. So while his last name represents Jon's family, his middle name represents mine. That was important to me. Hopefully you love his name just as much as we do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

19 comments:
Little J-man!!! I am dying to meet Jonas!!!! I love him already. Love you mama :) xoxo
I love it. Great classic choice!
what a fabulous name!! so exciting! can't wait to meet him!! :)
I LOVE it! And I can say from a teacher's perspective, so unique and refreshing!
What a great name! I think it's an excellent choice!
Love it!!
Loves it! And what an adorable little vignette this pic is!
Very cute name, it's great for a little boy and a grown man!
I love that name!
Baby Jonas. Not only do i love it, but I love that his name represents both of your family.
Pieter-- love that spelling!
I love that name. I looooove it! And I'm not just saying that :-)
Love the name. :)
Love the names, they sound great together!!
yayaya LOVE it!!
What an amazing name!!! I love it. Fits perfectly into your little family :)
so cute! love the name and the middle name! can't wait to see him!!
super cute!!!!
So beyond perfect <3
looove the name!!
Post a Comment