I am such a sucker for cute packaging and anything by Method, so I couldn't really resist this. The scent is Vanilla Chai, yum. Plus, I heard it's a good idea to stock up on hand soap before a new baby comes since we will be asking all the visitors to wash their hands before holding the baby.
After a horrible day, my sweet husband brought me home flowers to cheer me up. After I cut them and put them in water it wasn't long before they all wilted! What gives? Come to think of it, when I cut the ones in our yard and did the same thing they quickly wilted. Bummer-central.
A corner in the nursery. Some newborn-ish toys in a wire basket hang on the wall. I love Land Of Nod and everything they have. BTW lots of things would pass for adult decor, too. Basically blows Pottery Barn Kids out of the water.
Funny how my purchases lately are focused more on post partum. Everything I've read says witch hazel will be my friend afterwards when everything is sore and stings. A maxi pad soaked in witch hazel and then frozen may offer some much needed relief.
Gotta love summer dinners where there is always a little stack of fresh homegrown tomatoes on the side.





10 comments:
that method packaging is adorable!
I need that soap. ha. Such addable packaging. I'm going to target today to look for it!
Sorry you had a bummer of a day Hol :( I'm here if you need ANYTHING! :)
P.s. Can't wait to see the nursery! So far I just love everything you have picked out! :)
Homegrown tomatoes - yum!!!
love the method soap and your dinner looks so delicious and bright!
sorry you had a bad day :( what a sweet hubs!
That little basket of toys is just too cute. DYING to see the rest of the nursery. AND for a name reveal. No pressure or anything...
I've totally had wilted hydrangeas... and then I cut them, fill the sink up with cold water and leave them floating around in there {petals/stems/and all}, then when I put them in water in a vase, they come back to life! It's crazy! Try it. :)
Just found your blog! My name is Holly too and it looks like we'e into some of the same things! Eating and shopping! haha! new follower here :)
xx
Holly Foxen Wells
GlamourMash
Oh my gosh, that dish in the last picture looks soo good! Recipe?
Try crushing an asprin and sticking it in the water with the hydrangeas. It works wonders. My hyrdrangeas last almost 2 weeks now!
Post a Comment