Thursday, August 23, 2012

a ladies lunch baby shower

I feel so lucky to have such a sweet cousin who wanted to throw me a shower, any kind I wanted. Since we already had our big co-ed one, I thought something much smaller with just a few of the ladies I love the most would be a great way to celebrate baby Jonas. She threw the classiest luncheon ever. Take a peek!

The adorable banner greeted us as we walked inside.

The beautiful table settings. 

All the place cards had quotes related to babies and children. 

My sister in law set up a station for us to scrapbook Jonas' baby book. Everyone was in charge of creating a few pages like First Tooth, Nursery, Coming home from the hospital, First solid food and so on. All the pages were decorated so cute and uniquely so now whenever those moments happen, I just have to glue in the photos! Such an amazing time saver.

Beverages.

Peaches & Prosciutto. 

Our beautiful and colorful lunch. 

And lastly, one of my favorite presents: a homemade linen pillow from my Aunt Liana. 
It is sooo beautiful in person. I sure felt the love from everyone that day!

11 comments:

Unknown said...

GORGEOUS! ...and fabulous ;)

Nicole Marie said...

such a great shower! the scrap book is such a good idea!!

Lindsay said...

Love the scrap book idea, and the fabric for that pillow is so perfect! I can't wait to see the nursery all put together.

Kari said...

Such an adorable luncheon to celebrate little Jonas! :)

Anna said...

GORGEOUS shower! I love the place setting quotes!

Jackie said...

Wow! Two showers! Lucky lady. Love all the details of this.

Nikki Sanchez said...

Soooo much fun! I still cannot believe that house! :)

Lyndsy said...

so happy your were spoiled with love again! you deserve it!

Katherine Krieg said...

sweetest party ever! so excited for you!!

Olivia Souders said...

What a beautiful shower! I really love the "Oh Joy, a baby boy" banner. I'm throwing a shower in a month and I think I'll steal that idea!

k said...

looks like it was a beautiful day!! also, your maternity pictures are gorgeous :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...