Tuesday, February 15, 2011

my valentine's.

The morning began with clouds in my coffee cup! How lucky am I?

Dinner was our traditional fondue. Same recipe all these years. This is our 5th Valentine's Day together and the first two years we did the reservation-at-a-cool-restaurant thing and experienced bad service and even worse prices. So we have happily been spending the last 3 at home.

Jon picked up these little chocolate cakes (and some flowers!) from Whole Foods. 
Gotta have dessert to wash down all that cheese and bread.

9 comments:

k said...

mm fondue is the best!

Jackie said...

where. did. you. get. those. cloud. marshs? I need those in my life.

Lyndsy said...

ok first of all - love the clouds in your coffee! too cute and love the fondue idea! we also chose to celebrate v-day at home with some takeout. yum!

McGriddle Pants said...

Great idea!! Fondue, YES! ANd I love those little cloud mallows!! :)

Jaime @ laviejaime said...

looks like the perfect vday! love the clouds :)

Lindsay said...

I love the fondue tradition! I am dying over the clouds!

Anonymous said...

ugh clouds in your coffee. you guys are so cute.

Lindsey said...

Love the fondue. I have been wanting to dry the fondue at Trader Joe's for awhile...

Michelle {lovely little things} said...

I just stated humming "clouds in my coffee..." from Carly Simon's "You're So Vain," after reading the first line of your post...haha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...