Tuesday, April 23, 2013

My first Mother's Day. (pause for drama...) For what I have endured over the last nearly 7 months, I really am expecting Obama to call me up and thank me or give me a gold medal or something. But since that probably won't happen here is a handy list for Jonas to refer to when picking out his mama's present. Psst...it's a three short weeks away!

Iron Wire Table from Target for holding all my cups of decaf coffee. That's right, I can't have a strong cup since I'm still breastfeeding. See what I do for you??

Marais Side Chair will match nicely with all the loud primary color toys strew about the house these days.

Eileen Fisher Washed Linen sheets and pillowcases for when I get to finally rest from the day.

Swedish Hasbeens Sandals perfect for running around doing mom things but still looking like I care about my appearance.

Spa Treatment I have a feeling this will be on every wish list I make for the next 18 years. 

Card because let's be honest, a thoughtful card (bonus points for letter pressed) it really is all I want.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Im sure Obama just lost your phone number!!

Hope you have a wonderful first mothers day!

:)
xx

Nicole Marie said...

girl you deserve a massage every single day!!

Michelle said...

I think the spa day will be staying on your mother's day list from now on! Excellent idea :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...