Tuesday, April 16, 2013
6 Month Faves
Here are some of our favorite things these days:
California Baby Sunscreen- Once babies hit 6 months they get the go ahead to start wearing sunscreen. It is still most important to be covered with hats and layers, but any skin still exposed needs to be covered with sunscreen. That baby skin can burn quickly! I like the California Baby kind, it rubs in nicely. (I did also just get the Babyganics kind too since it is mineral based, which our pediatrician recommended.)
Oxo Tot Sprout High Chair- All of Jonas' meals are now in his high chair. It's great because after meals we can put toys on the tray and he will sit and play for awhile longer since he is comfy in there. It is sort of pricey as far as high chairs go, but it works great with our decor and we will save it for baby #2.
Life Factory and Zo-li Gummy Stick Teethers- by far, Jonas' favorite teethers. They are both really easy for him to hold and work around his sore gums.
Spiffies Tooth Wipes- Now that Jonas has two teeth, we have to clean them! Twice a day and always before bed after nursing since we can't have that milk coating his teeth all night long. Early tooth decay is super common and can be avoided. These teeth wipes I got in a Bluum box and he loves them, especially if I pop them in the fridge beforehand.
Indestructibles Book- This book cannot be ripped! Babies can happily chew, bend, crinkle and try to destroy this book but it remains in one piece. Its nice and lightweight when sometimes Jonas just wants something to wrench on something for a bit.
Plum Organics Baby Food- I love this line for introducing foods to Jonas that aren't in season and I cannot find locally and organic. He loves peaches. And they work wonders for constipation if your little one is in need! We actually got more moving with pears and peaches than prunes.
Baby Gap Favorite Ribbed Socks- Literally the only socks that don't fall off. Enough said!
Let me know if you have any favorites for your little ones I need to know about.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I am voracious for these kinds of posts, consider this bookmarked for future reference!
The KidsMe silicone feeder and the ZoLi on the go feeder!
http://www.amazon.com/Award-Winning-Kidsme-Feeder-Large/dp/B005KWLEVW/ref=sr_1_2?s=baby-products&ie=UTF8&qid=1366208566&sr=1-2&keywords=kidsme+food+feeder
http://www.amazon.com/Zo-Li-On-The-Go-Travel-Formula-Dispenser/dp/B001IDQ2TQ
Nice post. I'll add footie and sleep sack to the list.
We kinda love Baby deedee sleep nest and lite version.
Post a Comment