Hey lady! So I wanted to reach out to you because the first 1-3 months were super hard for us the doctor said it was colic- by 4 months he was still screaming they finally told us he had "silent reflux" I googled it and sure enough he had all the symptoms, Im not sure if this is something you have ruled out or not- just thought I'd give you my 2cents for what its worth:) prayers xoxo
4 comments:
what a doll!
Love it! Merry Christmas to you all!
so cute! Happy New Year :)
Hey lady! So I wanted to reach out to you because the first 1-3 months were super hard for us the doctor said it was colic- by 4 months he was still screaming they finally told us he had "silent reflux" I googled it and sure enough he had all the symptoms, Im not sure if this is something you have ruled out or not- just thought I'd give you my 2cents for what its worth:) prayers xoxo
Post a Comment