Thursday, May 3, 2012
Who is this little baby?
Tomorrow* we will hopefully find out if this baby is a boy or a girl! That is so exciting in itself, but I am also thrilled because this ultrasound is going to be 45 minutes long! Just seeing the baby for that long is like winning the lottery. Apparently it isn't just to let Jon and I bask in the view of our little one but to count all the fingers and toes, measure everything and other important baby business. Also, this comes at the perfect time because baby has been SO active the last few days! I am now feeling movement constantly, so hopefully baby is ready to put on a show tomorrow.
I want to say this whole time I haven't really had a strong feeling like it was one of the other, but I have had two dreams where I gave birth to girls and I think I have had the 'girl' idea dance around in my head more often than if I had a boy. Deep down, I know I want a first born son and a little girl later on. But part of me is so impatient that I want my baby girl now! I can't wait! So, truly, I am going to be over the moon with either result.
I think everyone that has given a guess has said girl except for Jon's dad, who thinks there is a little guy in there. Maybe he knows something the rest of us don't? So what do you think, any guesses?
*I will post the reveal on Monday as we would like a chance to see friends and family in person or call them before blasting it on the Internet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
I've been feeling "boy" for you, for some reason. And now that you mention all the activity you're feeling, it confirms it for me. Maybe it's an old wives tale but aren't boys supposed to be super-active in the womb (and out)? Either way, it's very exciting! Can't wait to hear the news!
Oh I so want to guess but I'd have to ask you a slew of crazy questions first to come up with my guess. Yes I'm one of those people now...but I swear I wasn't into all those weird things until I was pregnant myself.
But I'm so excited to here what you're having. I hope it all goes well and your baby shows it's stuff!
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I am so excited!!!! Even more so that I will get to hear tomorrow, I don't think I could wait until monday! hehehe :) I've been feeling "girl" for you for some reason, but I felt that for me to and we know how that turned out... Like you said, either way is great, just KNOWING is super fun!! :)
oh and ps. I can't believe the baby is so active already!! Hopefully we will all be able to feel some little kicks soon too! :)
I am so excited!!!! I'd die of anticipation if I had to wait til monday it feels like we've been waiting so long! I can't wait :) Talk to you in the am!
For some reason I'm thinking girl. But I can't wait to find out either way!!
This is all so exciting!!! You make me look forward to when I get to experience all of this stuff with my fiance :)
Your family and friends are so lucky they get the good news this weekend!! I'm totally looking forward to Monday's post! xx
I'm never good at this but I'll trust your dream instinct and go girl. Either way I'm praying for healthy for you. I hope it was a wonderful experience and am looking forward to Monday.
this is so exciting! can't wait to hear!!
Excellent Articles writing Dear Friend Nice Information Share all over the world.God Bless You..
single speed cycle shops london
bicycle shops north london
bicycle shops near london olympic
Post a Comment