Monday, May 21, 2012

From a gym to a nursery

Well, we always knew our little home gym might one day turn into a baby's room and the time has come. Our workout room (seen on this post) is going to be transformed into a fun yet peaceful room for our little boy. I am thinking lots of white with accents of aqua blue, yellow and oranges. Where do all great rooms begin? With inspiration boards, of course!

Julia Rothman wallpaper // Bear wall hanging // Fox pillow // Yellow table lamp // Grasshopper pillow // Yellow and white basket // Sheepskin rug // Raccoon storage bin // Jenny Lind crib // Silhouette chalkboard // Wire light pendant //

16 comments:

Jaime @ laviejaime said...

what a sweet inspiration board! I LOVE the wallpaper.

Morgan said...

The hamper is to die for! Can't wait to see what you come up with!

Erin @ Currently Coveting said...

Love the color scheme of aqua and white! Great picks for a sweet baby boy!

XO,
Erin
http://erinscurrentlycoveting.blogspot.com/

Nicole Marie said...

The bear wall thing is sooo cute!! one cute little boy is going to have one cute little room..haha i should be a teacher or something

Melissa said...

Love the raccoon storage bin! Love all of it really, with the mix of both bold and soothing colors =]

Melissa said...

Love the raccoon storage bin! Love all of it really, with the mix of both bold and soothing colors =]

Erin said...

The wallpaper: I die. Also, the hamper. This is why I get stuck in baby stores for hours when I'm shopping for friends' baby showers.

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

I just love everything you have chosen! I can't wait to see what the nursery is going to look like!

Katherine Krieg said...

this is SOOO exciting! i cant wait to see the finished product. and even better: the little munchkin in it!!

nicole said...

i love the wallpaper! and the accents! it's going to be so cute:) seems like that fox i showed you the other night would be a perfect addition! xoxo have a great week holly!

Lindsay said...

I can't wait to see what you put together!

poptartyogini said...

I love it!! So bright and cheerful. I like pastels but I love the boldness of those colors. I know it will be a happy place to be!

L!$@ said...

Ohhhh nice colours!! You'll have fun with that :D

Brie Bemis @ Sophistifunk said...

it is all so cute! i love the idea of a white room with colorful accents

Anonymous said...

sooo glad you posted this! :)

Jackie said...

So super cute! Love the color scheme, and the wallpaper will just be amazing. Squeeeeee!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...