Thursday, October 6, 2011
I said, Brrrr, It's cold in here...
Kirsten's baaack! And she is looking better than ever. I can't wait for her new movie to come out this winter where she won best actress at Cannes. She has done so many movies, at total different ends of the spectrum and I have to say one of the most under rated movies is Drop Dead Gorgeous. That is a funny movie. Ok, spill, what's your fave Kiki D flick? (It's ok if you say Jumanji.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



13 comments:
Love her and missed her! I think my favorite is Marie Antoinette. I know a lot of people weren't into it, but I really loved it. Kirsten+Sofia=Perfection.
Wimbledon. Just kidding, my answer is still Jumanji!
Bring it on. without a doubt, its one of my 5 fave all time movies so ofcourse! and its the reason i always wanted to be a cheerleader and now i am :)
xx
You're right... she usually looks like a train wreck but she's looking spot on here!
Is it bad if I answer Bring it On? :)
I agree with V, my fave would be Marie Antoinette. She was so beautiful in that movie and portrayed a fresh and free attitude so well. I loved it!! Plus Sofia Coppola is amazing :)
Burritos!
Hadn't heard about this movie! I love thinking about this kind of stuff though ... what would I do if I knew I had only a certain amount of time left on earth. I recently watched The Virgin Suicides, which she was good in. Pretty disturbing movie, though!
Elizabethtown is so good! i like it more for Orly bloom than for her though! :-)
mindofmr.blogspot.com
crazy beautiful for sure
she looks fantastic... that dress is just amazing!!!
she looks positively gorgeous! I always go back and forth with her fashion sense, but KD knocked this one out of the park! my favorite movie of hers? is it sad that I'm going to say Bring It On? (embarrassed!) enjoy your weekend! xoxo {av} | {long distance loving}
I love drop dead gorgeous, marie antoinette and eternal sunshine of the spotless mind. Oh my gosh and the virgin suicides. also interview with a vampire. she is basically awesome.
She is looking prettier these days. I loved Jumanji too! =)
Post a Comment