Monday, October 10, 2011

Fall at home

We needed to make a trip to West Elm to get an area rug and I could not resist their Halloween stuff that was on sale. I brought home some new guys.
 In case you were wondering, the new gang is 
getting along with the old crew very well. 

My new fall pillow from Kohls. Kohls!!

Cute pumpkin I got from the farmer's market.

One beautiful bundt cake. Hooray for wedding presents 
and being able to make pretty cakes now!

7 comments:

Carrie said...

Love that KOHL's pillow! Might have to make a trip! :) I am also in love with all of their white Food Network bowls, etc.

k said...

OK, the sparkly skeleton is fabulous!

Unknown said...

Looks like you're having a wonderful fall so far Holly! Hope you are well. LOVE that pillow from Kohls!

xo Mary Jo

navy and orange said...

love your finds!

xoxo navy & orange

Erin said...

I love how the decorations have a vintage vibe. Really need to get my pumpkins purchased -- I'm afraid that's usually the extent of my fall decorating, other than a wreath I'll put up on the front door once I drag it out of the garage. But I should really put an effort into the indoor stuff -- looks so festive!

Morgan said...

That pillow is from Kohl's?!?! What!? Amazing!

Lyndsy said...

Love that Skull :) Good finds!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...