Still on my raw foods juicing kick, this time I tried the Thai Green drink. I may have put more pineapple and lime in the mix and less kale. But on the positive, it was actually drinkable! This drink I actually enjoyed at the kitchen table and not while standing over the kitchen sink-if you know what I mean. You don't? Ok, some green drinks are,
ahem, hard to get down.
In the mix we have cilantro, kale, pineapple and limes.
Drink up and enjoy the benefits of cilantro,
which is known to help pull toxic metals out of our bodies.
7 comments:
i bought one of those mixer things, so i need to start trying some smoothies!
Wow, I am so intrigued by this, and I'm impressed by your raw foods kick! I've always wanted to try that. I've been making smoothies with fersh fruit, but I'd love to start incorporating more greens into those drinks. I never would have thought to use cilantro in a drink! Thanks for the healthy inspiration :)
keep 'em coming! i'm not brave enough to try them until someone else says they are good! speaking of green drinks, do you all have the Bolthouse drinks in your stores? Green Goodness is so yummy!
http://bolthouse.com/our-products/beverages/smoothies/green-goodness/detail
Sounds good! I make a similar one with cucumber too:-) I agree, sometimes I throw things in that blender and wonder what happened to all the goodness while drinking it: it tastes like plants! xoxo
Oh I love kale! And its SO good for you!
Yum, I got into green drinks when my dad was sick and we were all doing it in my family--you get to a point where you just know what to put in and don't need a recipe, I can't wait to get with it again as soon as my blender comes out of storage (I'm moving soon). You are going to be glowing for your wedding!
xo Mary Jo
i think it was you who said you didn't like those green smoothies i used to make all the time. but you can deal with this?! that's confusing.
Post a Comment