It's been awhile since I have had a proper weekend scenes post. Here we go.
I originally thought this lil chiffon flower would be enough for my wedding hair, but after throwing it in the other night, I realize it doesn't seem too amazing. (My wedding 'do will be down) It still makes a simple bun more fun.
I made a special card to ask 2 of Jon's cousins to be our 'guestbook girls' at the wedding. They are very important to us but past the age for flower girls. They were thrilled. The stickers are from Martha Stewart's Michael's line and are well worth the $5.
Gymnastics competition. So fun! Those girls are strong and mighty. Just, wow. They competed in all categories, but I think watching the vault was my favorite.
The rainy weather didn't stop me from wearing my new-to-me vintage dress.
I am one proud aunt. Here I am with one week old little Avery. Very mellow and sweet. I think being an aunt before you have your own children is extra special. I just love them to pieces.







14 comments:
oh she is such a cutie pie!
ohh sweet baby!!
and i lvoe the card you made soo cute!!
love the vintage dress and the ON top in that last shot!
Just realized we didnt take any pics on fri night!!!
Love this post! And am SO happy to hear you'll be wearing your hair down. I'm thinking I'll do the same even though the World thinks up do's are the way to go for weddings. Solidarity for down 'dos! :)
I love that dress! (and the baby too!)
being an aunt is THE BEST THING! such a cute picture of you and baby avery :)
adorable card! you have such mad artsy skills!
Oh so cute! Love the little stickers and your new dress and Avery are so cute!
She is just beautiful!! I have no doubt you are a very proud aunt! :)
Love the dress and your niece is precious. I'm also digging that top
Ahhh I was freaked out for a moment thinking I was was behind the game with the hair trial! Congrats on being an aunt! So fun.
I love the card, the dress and that precious baby girl!
And they love you!! :)
Okay, obviously catching up pn my comments: congrats Auntie, she is so cute! Love your vintage dress.
ok, i am not jealous of your sweet baby niece. i promise. ;)
Post a Comment