Dum dum dum!! Last weekend before Christmas. Everything is going well other than the super depressing weather forecast of rain for the next 10 days. Ugh, we don't live in the Pacific Northwest for a reason!
Headed out to SF early Saturday morning to meet with a potential florist for the wedding. Apparently the bouquet I want does not consist of high end florals-woo hoo!
Savory morning bun from an Oakland bakery. Ham + Gruyère + Croissant = I need Tracy Anderson Method DVDs for Christmas.
Helping friends celebrate their newly purchased home. Drinking champagne while laying on (new) carpet with friends =somuchfun.
All dressed and ready for Jon's work Christmas dinner party. Conservative dress plus mint green tights and hot pink lipstick was the recipe for the evening.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






19 comments:
Cute outfit, love the mint green tights + beret!
Cute dress/hat and that bun look good!
i spy a pete toy
Such a cute outfit! LOVE the mint green tights!
adorbs.
maybe if your around dec 30, you should stop by petars in lafayette to see diamond dave. and me. and sara. and ill treat to a signature petars long island ice tea :)
love your dress! so cute!
You look darling! Love the tights and beret!
:) Twas fun!!
you look awesome!
LOVE your outfit. The tights are such a perfect couple. What a pleasant surprise about the flowers. Always a bonus :)
Great outfit! Love the sleeves on your dress and the mint tights!
cute outfit, perfect for a christmas party. i am lovin the rain we're getting! the snow in tahoe is insane. time to hit the slopes.
i adore what you wore! those green tights are too cute!!!
big fan of your entryway as well. love the stripes.
I love your outfit, and what a beautiful ring you have:) Glad I found your blog!
Julie xo
Super cute dress! And I love a good beret.
Ahhh I totally missed your engagement!$%! CONGRATS!!!!
oooh i could do wth some champagne right now - love your dress xxxx
Love the outfit! <3 That croissant looks delicious! :)
-Mia
http://maified.blogspot.com
Yum that Croissant looks amazing!!! Love the outfit too - wish I could pull off those tights!!!
Post a Comment