Located in a slightly industrial part of Berkeley.
I got the Ginger Press cocktail.
Mac and cheese with aged Parmesan. So rich, but so worth every bite.
Fried chicken with gravy, kale and fries. Some of the best spicy fried chicken, ever!!
We washed it down with some Brussels sprouts..with bacon.
Even if the service sucks, good company is all that really matters
when going out to dinner anyway. Perfect Monday night dinner .






8 comments:
That fried chicken looked scrumptious, but those brussel sprouts...oy. I just cannot deal. And you're right, good company is all that matters...as long as it didn't take 45 minutes for your food to come out.
That food looks right up my alley! Yum!!
OMG! I'm always all over Brussels sprouts with bacon!! THE BEST!
Ohhh everything looks yummy. So true that good company makes up for bad service.
YUM! That mac and cheese looks delectable!
woo that food looks pretty heavy...which is perfect for this time of year.
i'm all over that mac & cheese. yum!
looks like so much fun! Bummed i missed it. I would kill for the mac and cheese NOW. hehe but why is everyone smiling 'cept for the guy on the end?
xoxo
yeah, whats with the no smiling?? Was an awesome place! I had a blast and I'm so happy you suggested going! :)
Post a Comment