Made the prettiest guac with lemon drop tomatoes from the garden.
Before belated birthday brunch.
Trying to channel an old Ashley Olsen outfit.
Bummer I had to wear sparkly TOMS instead of Balenciaga platforms.
Beignets + Waffles from Brown Sugar Kitchen.
As you can see, I ate really healthy this weekend!
Birthday envelope from T+L+C.
I am a firm believer that a card is just as important as any gift.
Heading out for the last birthday celebration of the weekend.









5 comments:
Glad you had a nice bday weekend! Cute jean top and dress! :)
Miss olsen would be proud!
i love that you inspired your outfit off ashley olsen's look. you done good girl! ;)
and you look adorable.
love the pics! you look great! and your flowers in front of the house are adorable.
compared to my waffle, your waffle IS healthy.
p.s. thanks for your sweet comment and sticking up for our food posts.
Post a Comment