Ate some delish pear and goat cheese pizza.
Baked a quiche. Not on same night as delish pizza, obvs.
Threw down a margy.
Snagged a couple of cute placemats from Kohls.
And opened my first birthday card--early.
Will you look at that card? Does my mom know me or what?
Soooo excited for my birthday tomorrow!
And then Saturday and then Sunday.
Ahhh, the perks of having your birthday fall on a Friday.





10 comments:
Enjoy your last moments of being 26 and happy early birthday! So nice it's on a Friday so you get to drag it out all weekend :)
my favorite crab! I love you Hols have a happy bday!!!!!
<3
Happy Birthday! I turned 27 on Wednesday. :)
I turn 27 in August. It's my scary age. I hope you're more welcoming and accepting to it. Happy Birthday!
Have a great one..HAPPY BIRHTDAY!
Happy {early} Birthday!!!
Happy birthday! Hope you have a fabulous weekend of celebrations!
PS: That pizza sounds so yum!
Happy Birthday Holly!!!!!!! Lookin forward to celebrating with you! :)
Happy belated birthday, Holly! I am going to have to head over to Kohls to see if I can snatch some of those placemats myself. I love yellow, and those are adorable!
Happy Birthday! That pizza looks incredible as does the quiche and margy!
Post a Comment