Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Goings On

We made some killer Cobb salads lately. Will you look at that beast? The idea stemmed from needing to use the lettuce in our garden, but funny, looking at this picture you can barely see it under the mountain of avie, bacon, cheese and egg. Highly recommend.

It was a good mail day. I got my ring from HauteLook (if you want to join, leave your email in the comments and I'll shoot ya an invite). I was nervous buying since you have to buy two different sizes within the same ring. It fits! and you can flip flop it either way, so you could possibly wear it 8 different ways between fingers.  And its only slightly weird typing with it on.

 Lastly, I got my blogging (instead of "calling"-no phone number) cards. SweetBeaker made them and I could not be happier with the quickness, quality and packaging. I will probably only hand them out to family and friends, but I had an urge last week to get them. And they match my header.

16 comments:

Lindsay said...

I was eyeing up those calling cards last week! I love them!!

Raquel said...

All the food photos you post looks so good!

I have a new obsession with two finger rings :)

MrsMis said...

Those blogging cards are super cute! I love that they match your header-- very chic :)

Draya Ann said...

Those calling cards are so cute! I'm having my friend make me some right now. Wanna trade cards?!

Rosita said...

i like that bar ring! i have one i picked up from forever 21. i was thinking of making some but that's toughie!

and cute cards! I want one :)

Unknown said...

LOVE your blog cards ...actually just looking into getting some made now ...checking your link ;)

Jackie said...

1. Your salad looks delish
2. The ring is awesome
3. I'll take a card on Sat!

Whatever Dee-Dee wants said...

That Cobb salad looks amazing and I love your blogging cards!

Jaime @ laviejaime said...

I've been wanting to do blog calling cards...yours are perfect!

Also, I ordered an Erica Anenberg ring from Gilt a few weeks ago- love it! And love the silver baggie it came in :)

Summer Athena said...

look at you with the blog cards! love love love. we actually have to make cards up for the adoption process and most they recommended were not my style.

your ring is HOT. yup, i said hot.

Denise said...

And so why would you want two fingers stuck together???

Sarah from 20somethingcupcakes said...

Absolutely love salads where lettuce is the minor ingredient! And especially those involving bacon, avocado, and hard-boiled eggs. xxSAS

Nicole Marie said...

super cute cards!!!

Lyndsy said...

Fun ring and your cards turned out so great! Woo-hoo!

Leslee said...

the food looks so yummy. & those are pretty cool rings!

SweetBeaker said...

thanks, holly, for sharing a photo of your new cards! surely hope you enjoy 'em too :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...