Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Do you sleep with your cell phone on your nightstand?

I do. Only because I use it as my alarm clock, not because I need to check my phone constantly or anything like that. I realized I need a real alarm clock with all the studies coming out about cell phones causing brain tumors and the like. Talk about boring shopping.
The only ones I can stomach are these retro looking ones. Too bad the first one isn't even a clock, just a radio. But it is sort of cute enough to just have as a radio while I do the dishes or something.
 (I can hear Jon laughing from 10 miles away right now).

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm the same way! I've always got my cell phone on the bedside table. I hate alarm clocks, they're so boring looking most of the time. But I really love the second one! Maybe I should go out and invest in one...

Draya Ann said...

I had the same alarm clock forever, and when we got married we registered for this really nice one. Problem was the numbers were SO bright we couldn't take it and returned it. Now we have a $5 alarm clock that is still too bright and I turn around every night so I dont see it. Those clocks above are so cute. It makes me want to search for a new alarm clock again. As little fun as it is. :)

Morgan said...

Guilty of using my phone as an alarm. I love the retro look! I wish the first had the clock though.

cindy said...

Funny, we have been struggling w/ the exact same thing and I ordered the second one in walnut not too long ago! :)

Jaime @ laviejaime said...

Ya I need a new alarm clock- mine is so old the clock part died...so what I do is I set my cell alarm for like 15 mins before I have to get up. tWhen it goes off, I lean over and turn on the radio of the broken alarm clock and listen for 15 mins, lol.

Kirsten said...

My alarm clock has been with me since 1999! When we carried pagers, and even at that time really only drug dealers and doctors had them (well according to my mother anyways).

Nicole Marie said...

so if i dont have a book to read at night i read facebook status updates on my phone before bed. so pathetic and ridiculous.

i have a ihome its pretty ugly but i've had it for a long time and gets the job done.

Unknown said...

I hate the way all alarm clocks look ...grr they bug me ...I've seen the bottom one on sale at gile before ...twice ..you could get lucky.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...