i freaking love those straws! yay for valentines!!
Love your first pic. Are those marshmallow hearts? Thanks for the veggie garden tips. I will make sure to buy some big cages for the tomatoes. Hopefully they will need them!
So cute! I want it all. Your blog makes me so happy.
So sweet!The heart rug is a darling...ps: added you to my link roll!xo
Those STRAWS!!! I have to have them! So jealous. Where did you find them?
Jackie-yup. Got a bag from cvs for under a buck. they look better than they taste :pDraya-etsy. specifically, this seller: http://www.etsy.com/shop/HeyYoYo?section_id=6663082
Lovely decorations- adore the HOME heart mat :)
Love the straws!
So cute and festive!
the ribbon around the wooden figure....love.
i love the last pic of the heart shaped rug with home on it..loves...just found your blog via ls vie j'aime..so cute!xxashlinasecretsofdomesticbliss.blogspot.com
Post a Comment
11 comments:
i freaking love those straws! yay for valentines!!
Love your first pic. Are those marshmallow hearts?
Thanks for the veggie garden tips. I will make sure to buy some big cages for the tomatoes. Hopefully they will need them!
So cute! I want it all. Your blog makes me so happy.
So sweet!
The heart rug is a darling...
ps: added you to my link roll!
xo
Those STRAWS!!! I have to have them! So jealous. Where did you find them?
Jackie-yup. Got a bag from cvs for under a buck. they look better than they taste :p
Draya-etsy. specifically, this seller: http://www.etsy.com/shop/HeyYoYo?section_id=6663082
Lovely decorations- adore the HOME heart mat :)
Love the straws!
So cute and festive!
the ribbon around the wooden figure....love.
i love the last pic of the heart shaped rug with home on it..
loves...
just found your blog via ls vie j'aime..
so cute!
xx
ashlina
secretsofdomesticbliss.blogspot.com
Post a Comment