Hello. Have I got your attention? I hope with that title "Up and running" you weren't thinking I was back to my blog with wonderful content. I was referring to the new season of The Bachelor! Now as cheesy as I think Jake is....wait, what was I saying? Anyway, I hope I'm not the only person watching this trashy and oh-so-tempting show.
In other news the latest home project is actually a cat house for Cleo! Since she doesn't love the new kitten, she is going to be spending lots of time outdoors and one must have a proper house, no? Jon built it in a weekend and now I am painting it and decorating it. So far it reminds me of a little chapel. Can't wait to show you all!

7 comments:
Oh, I am watching and loving every cheesy second! Did you watch "Conveyor Belt of Love", the show that came on after? It was pure comedy. I kinda loved it.
I can't resist The Bachelor! And yes... Jake is a total cheeseball but he definitely beefed up!
ummm duh i'm watching! even if he is kinda weird and socially akward! can't wait for the rest of the season!
i watch and watch them all..love jake..he is such a good boy and wants to show that...so it will be interesting how he responds to the women...i am hoping to one day see abc take it to the next level and put someone on that looks like me though...
♥ the bachelor! I can't wait to see the kitty's new casa :)
I'm not sure about Jake. He just seems like such a wet rag, but it doesnt really keep me from watching either!
We are watching this train wreck to happen. It's like driving by an accident. I know I shouldn't look, but I can't help it!
Post a Comment