Sunday, January 24, 2010

Some weekend snaps (+ a new diy!)


Spending too much time at the Old Navy photobooth.


Trying on bridesmaids dresses. (We all loved the petals one!)


I finally managed to put the finishing touches on my side table. {Before.}


{After.} Pete even likes it! I didn't know if the kelly green was a good choice at first spray, but I am totally digging it now that it is the family room. And of course, you remember the lamp project from last week?



And lastly, I worked on some Valentine's projects. Started my Valentine cards and made some rosettes to later adorn the mantle.

14 comments:

Sandra said...

Cute, cute, cute!! xoxo

ash said...

I had sooooo much fun with you guys!
Holly we need to plan a thrifting day! let me know

Morgan said...

Love the green table!

Summer Athena said...

Pete loves the table! He looks fab on it! Like a model cat! Meow.

Love the V day goodies.

xo

Hello Lindello said...

This is getting me in the mood for V-day! I love that petal dress too!

Lyndsy said...

Super cute! I love the pop of the green. So bright!

Nikki Sanchez said...

Love the pics!! Sooo fun! :)

cindy said...

Aaaahhhhh.....I want a side table like that!! Super cute. GREAT color.

Jackie said...

No fair, my old navy doesn't have a photo booth.

LOVE the kelly green table. It looks so good with your lamp on it too. And you have some penguin classics! I am asking for a few for Valentines Day. Is that weird? I don't want chocolates or flowers, or even to be taken out to dinner, I just want a few pretty books to display!

Nicole Marie said...

oh i love the kely green!! so cute!

Anonymous said...

such cute bff time!! and what, old navy has a photobooth?! maybe the supercool one in union square... dang wish we had one!

Holly said...

I should have clarified-the Old Navy photobooth was at the corportate headquarters in SF, my bestie works there and we had to swing by to get something.

Jaime @ laviejaime said...

Great color to paint the end table!

Saw your blog on Sterling Style's blog roll- loved the name and now love your blog! :)

Rosita said...

loooooooove photo booth pics! :D And the leaf petal dress is gorgeous! you gals make the chicest wedding party ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...