Every night before bed I read Jonas some books and lately he always requests the Shutterfly book I made about our vacation to Mexico. He loves looking at the pictures and exclaiming words and things he recognizes. But the book is a little busy, I must admit. I decided to make a kid friendly book for him to read and to remember our trip by! I used Pinhole Press since I have used them before and was happy with the quality. Totally not a sponsored post, just a happy repeat customer!
Here are some snippets of Jonas' Mexico book :)
If you want to make one, it's the Mini Storybook of Names and Faces. Its a board book, but not laminated, so not suitable for the teething baby months. (Or is my child the only one that ate board books?) We made Jonas one for Christmas, with pictures and names of all our family members and he went bonkers!! A book we will for sure treasure for years and years. Can't wait to take another trip to add to his travel library!
Friday, June 6, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
What an awesome idea!!! I love this!
This is genius! I can't even handle th cuteness of him by the door! I'm making one of these for sure! Thanks for the inspiration!
I love this - what a great idea!!
Post a Comment