Tuesday, March 5, 2013

13 days until Spring!


While I am known to not let others jump the gun on fall, I kind of want to jump the gun on spring. Are we ready? I sure am! This mama wants nice warm weather so Jonas and I can get outside much more than we have. I always know spring is on the horizon when bright colors start creeping their way into my life again.

Anemones from the Farmer's Market// Tons of flowers from the Farmer's Market// DIY marbling some tags with nail polish// Jonas hanging out in his new Polarn O. Pyret onesie, just like Grandpa's Model A!

7 comments:

Michelle said...

Woohoo, can't wait until Spring!

Unknown said...

Oh you know I feel the same way about Fall posts... and usually Spring too. But this years I CAN'T WAIT FOR IT either. Life changes. And then we change with it. :)

Kelly said...

I'm definitely excited for spring!! and I'm dying over your sweet little man's face in that picture :)))

Kari said...

I am so ready for spring!

Jackie said...

Darn it, I look away for one second and you do like 20 posts. You need to give me a heads up on this stuff ;) Anyway, I def need another Jonas fix, maybe somewhere more kid friendly where we can play with him. He is just too cute.

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

Soooo ready for spring over here too!

tiarenie said...

your baby is adorable! spring is the best time of the year, i don't blame you for wanting to jump the gun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...