Monday, March 26, 2012

Weekend Scenes

The backyard is full of ladybugs. And weeds.

A rainy day soup and salad at Lettuce

Pete is wicked spoiled. 

A pin from The Games. What did everyone think of the movie?

I have found the best (blue undertones) red, Fishnet Stockings. 
You cannot help but feel like a woman wearing this color.
(Picture does not do it justice)

9 comments:

Michelle said...

cute kitty!

Lindsay said...

Aw Pete! I loved the movie. Of course, the book was much better, but I really enjoyed it and can't wait for the next one. I'll have to pick up Fishnet Stockings. Always on the hunt for the perfect red.

Anonymous said...

I loved the movie! I mean, yes, the book is almost always better, but I thought they stayed really true to it. And the acting was great. The only thing I wish was that they'd spent more time building up the feelings/relationship between K & P. And how beautiful was Rue?

Nicole Marie said...

oh pete, that is the life... love the hello pillow ps.

Erin said...

That bed looks so cozy ... I think I need a nap. I'm pinning that photo, without shame.

Katherine Krieg said...

so right on that cozy bed! makes me want to snuggle in one right now!!

Kelly said...

your weekend scenes posts are always my favorite :)

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

Loved the Hunger Games - just saw it last night! I'm ready to see it again!

Lyndsy said...

love the essie polish!

i was torn on the hunger games. i liked how true to the book it was mostly but didn't love it as i was expecting...peeta wasn't fairly represented i feel (actor was good, writing of character bad)...i know i will see th rest i just wanted more...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...