Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Recent Faves


Just some things I am loving lately that I thought you might want to take note.

First is this NARS lipstick in Heat Wave, it looks slightly red here but it is the best orange ever! I was in Sephora looking for a great coral and came out with this instead and am so happy I did.

Next is the Healthy Sunscreen from LA VANILA, which by the way is an amazing brand, I love their deodorant too. I am guilty of this, but I find it odd to slather yourself up with sunscreen full of chemicals linked to cancer while trying to prevent (skin) cancer. This stuff is pretty pricey, but contains no parabens, sulfates, synthetic fragrances, synthetic dyes, petrochemicals, phthalates, GMOs or triclosan! Truly a healthy sunscreen.

Then we have Cetaphil fash wash. This stuff is so great, refreshing, not harsh and doesn't leave your face feeling dry. I saw it on Whoorl's blog and got it to use with my Clarisonic mainly.

Lastly, Dry Recovery Shampoo from Ojon. My hair needs to me to switch up shampoos frequently and this is a great one to switch to in the colder temps. I have a really hard time with natural shampoos because I need that lather (sodium laurel sulfate) to get clean and this stuff really is the best of both worlds.

7 comments:

Kelly said...

NARS is my favorite for lipsticks. I've been wanting something punchy for fall/winter. I'll have to check this out ;)

Thanks for all the recs!!

Morgan said...

Love getting recs! Think I may try the dry shampoo! :)

Holly said...

its actually wet shampoo, just for "dry damaged hair" :)

Lindsay said...

I've been using Cetaphil for years. I just don't feel clean without it. I'm not a lipstick girl but Nars gloss is by far my favorite.

J said...

ooooo! i wanna try that NARS lippie!

Anonymous said...

ohh that nars!

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

I love Cetaphil! It's the only thing I use for my face.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...