Sunday, August 7, 2011

M-I-C, K-E-Y

Imagine my surprise when I go to the get the mail yesterday and I see this sticking out of the box:

Is that what I think it is? 
Let's take a closer look...

Mail from Disneyland?!
Ok, I should probably say right now that I wasn't that surprised. See, I mailed Minnie and Mickey one of our extra wedding invitations. Hey, I have a stack of extra save the dates and I didn't really want a bunch of extra invites laying around too. (I also sent ones to the Obamas and Pat Burrell)

Alright, enough jabbering, what's inside??

 
 An autographed picture from Minnie and Mickey themselves! 
Love the dots on the 'I' and exclamation mark!

And my most favorite part:
A button with Cinderella and Prince Charming! How perfect.
I don't even mind that they technically didn't RSVP. ;)

12 comments:

Morgan said...

You crack me UP! Love that you did this!! So funny....

Collins @ Life. Mostly Sweet. said...

Baha....that is the cutest thing ever! I love that they sent you something. It's certainly more fun to get a package from them than to get more bills and trash mail!

Anonymous said...

that's the cutes thing ever! ps adore your blog by the way xo

Anonymous said...

amazing!
I would expect the same thing from the Obamas as well..but not as awesome bc I think it would be awk if they had just married pins of themselves

Raquel said...

Nooo, you didn't really send out invites to these people (and mice)?! YOU ARE SO FUCKING COOL.

L!$@ said...

Ha ha that is awesome! I love that they sent you something!! :D

Lindsay said...

Oh my gosh I would die!! You have to wear that pin on your honeymoon!!

ps. how awesome would it be if the Obama's showed up?

Tammy @ Lemons, Avocados and the Bay said...

Ah so sweet... and I think it's so cute and creative of you to send Mickey and Minne a wedding invitation! Hehe love it!

Cute blog you have here too :)

~Tammy
www.bayparkdream.blogspot.com

Nicole Marie said...

OMG!!!! that is the coolest thing ever!!!!!!!

Erin said...

LOVE this. I'm totally going to start sending invites to my favorite celebrities. :-)

Rosita said...

holy CUTE!!!!!! I love it haha

Lyndsy said...

Seriously the cutest thing ever! I love that you sent the extras to all those people! Too fun :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...