Quick, before Monday passes and I move on from my weekend post, I wanted to mention Mother's Day. Jon and I had our families over at our house to celebrate both our moms with a low-key brunch.
Ice cubes with blueberries and pomegrante seeds.
I just asked Jon what I should title this picture and he said "the four sisters". HAHAHA, what?
That is your grandma? So beautiful...I adore vintage photos! I have to say that the ice idea is very cool...May I use it? I have a baby shower coming up and I would love to use that :) You are so creative :) Have a great Tuesday :) Kisses
10 comments:
Those ice cubes just made me really thirsty!
Hahahaha the four sisters!!
Love the berry ice!
That is your grandma? So beautiful...I adore vintage photos!
I have to say that the ice idea is very cool...May I use it? I have a baby shower coming up and I would love to use that :)
You are so creative :)
Have a great Tuesday :)
Kisses
Love the four sisters. Nice!
And the food looks delish!
Thanks for remembering your Grandmother. I love you. Mom
Those ice cubes are fabulous! What a great idea for the summer time. :) Thanks for sharing.
Bre @ http://theredbungalow.blogspot.com
That quiche looks amazing!
So a few days later I'm still laughing at the four sisters. Classic.
Those blueberry and pomegranate ice cubes look amazing! That inspires me to make some juice pops! Perfect for this hot weather!
invasionista
Post a Comment