Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Butternut Squash Soup



It was divine. Best part? The garnish of course!
A dallop of sour cream, a crank of ground pepper and freshly toasted butternut squash seeds.
I basically ate everything except the stem and skin of this veggie.

P.S. Start early with this process. I didn't. We ate dinner around 9pm.
P.P.S. Nie Nie on Oprah. Wasn't over the top riviting or learned anything I didn't already know, but I especially loved the bit about Christian's crazy love for her. Oh, also, we both have the same orange rug!

3 comments:

Summer Athena said...

may i bring my bowl over??? please.

i did watch nie nie. i fell more in love with her spirit and of course how much her hubs loves her.

Lindsay said...

ohh looks yummy..never thought of eating the seeds!

watched nie nie..didn't like the other woman who hated play dough!

Collins @ Life. Mostly Sweet. said...

Just gave you an award...so how about bring me some of that soup??

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...