Thursday, September 30, 2010

Bad Aunt



The scene: About a month ago my brother, sister in law and 2 year old nephew were taking off from some event. This is where my mom and I usually get our last little Landon fix while he is being strapped into his car seat. He is at the age where it's still fun to say "Landon, what sound does a cow make?" and hear him moo, etc. Me, not thinking it out, asked him what sound a giraffe makes. Puzzled look, then he squeaked out some weird sound, that sounded much more like a 2 year old than a giraffee.  My response? "Mememe". End scene.

Last night my mom is babysitting Landon and he is lining up all his animals and they are playing the same "what sound does ____ make" game (I swear we do other fun stuff with him), when she asks him about a giraffe. His quick response? "Mememe".

6 comments:

Mommara said...

That is awesome!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

That's hilarious. Two year old repeat EVERYTHING. I'm waiting for mine to swear in front of my Mom. HA!

Rosita said...

this post is lacking a lando pic! that's really cute :) seems simple but i bet he loves the game. kids are so great!

Denise said...

I couldn't believe he remembered that after all that time with no reinforcements! I wish my memory was that good...

Nicole Marie said...

hahahah it's sophie! that thing is a teething genius! but that is hilarious!!!

cindy said...

Hey, that's as good as anything! Giraffes don't say anything after all! ;)
And you are the BEST aunt!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...