My best friend got married right after I moved to Sweden, and I wasn't able to leave my new job so soon and join in the fun. It still makes me so sad. Have so, so, so much fun! You two are adorable :-)
My best friend got married right after I moved to Sweden, and I wasn't able to leave my new job so soon and join in the fun. It still makes me so sad. Have so, so, so much fun! You two are adorable :-)
6 comments:
so much fun. wedding weekend are the best. yay for posting pics next week!
Woot woot! So excited to dance and drink the night away!!! :) hahaha AND to hear your super cool speech! ;)
Woohoo! How exciting, have fun!
My best friend got married right after I moved to Sweden, and I wasn't able to leave my new job so soon and join in the fun. It still makes me so sad. Have so, so, so much fun! You two are adorable :-)
My best friend got married right after I moved to Sweden, and I wasn't able to leave my new job so soon and join in the fun. It still makes me so sad. Have so, so, so much fun! You two are adorable :-)
I LOVE YOU TOO!!!
xoxox
Post a Comment